- Can I have a bouquet delivered today?
Yes. If you place your order before 2:00pm, the bouquet will be delivered today. On Saturdays, orders need to be placed before 12:00pm instead. We do not deliver on Sundays and national holidays.
- On which days can I have my bouquet delivered?
Our florists deliver six days a week, Mondays through Saturdays (except on national holidays).
- Will I be able to specify when the bouquet should be delivered?
You can choose between delivery before noon or after noon. However, our florists usually deliver at several set moments during the day, meaning that you cannot select an exact delivery time.
- How will my bouquet be delivered?
All of the bouquets are delivered in person.
- Can I have a bouquet delivered abroad?
Yes, you can. There are around 40,000 florists in around 140 countries around the world who are partnered with Fleurop. Simply enter the address abroad as the delivery address. If you experience any difficulty, please feel free to contact us +31900 1501.
- How much will I need to pay for delivery?
For € 6.95 your bouquet will be bound by a professional florist and personally delivered throughout the whole of the Netherlands.
- Can I have my bouquet delivered to a company, hospital or funeral home?
Yes, you can. You will be able to specify the type of recipient during the ordering process. Please indicate whether the recipient is a private individual, company, hospital or funeral home. The florist will then take this into account for delivery (for example, orders to be delivered to companies are always delivered before 5:00pm).
- Can I send my bouquet anonymously?
Yes, you can. We never communicate your personal information to the recipient. So unless you put your name on the card, your bouquet will always be sent anonymously.
- What happens if the recipient is not at home?
The florist will then try delivering to the neighbours or leave a card.
- Will I receive a delivery confirmation?
Our florists use a Track & Trace app. As soon as they have delivered the bouquet, they will change the status in the app and you will receive a delivery confirmation via email. If you are unsure whether your bouquet has been delivered, please contact our customer service department via 0900 1501 or our live chat.