- How do I place an order?
The ordering process is divided into the following steps:
1. Choose your bouquet
2. Add a card free of charge.
3. Add an item from the gift shop if you like
4. Enter the recipient’s personal information
5. Enter your own personal information
6. Pay using iDEAL, credit card, PayPal, invoicing or a Fleurop Flower Coupon
7. You will receive an order confirmation via email
8. The florist will create the bouquet
9. The florist will then personally deliver your order at the delivery moment of your choosing
- Can I change or cancel my order?
If you want to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service department, available Mondays through Fridays from 8:30am until 5:00pm and on Saturdays from 8:30am until 12:30pm. Call +31900 1501.
- How do I order a funeral bouquet?
You can order funeral bouquets and arrangements via our online shop, just like any other bouquet.
It is even more important than usual for funeral flowers to be delivered at the right time and the right place. As such, we require more information when you order a funeral piece, such as the funeral date as well as the delivery date, so that the florist knows exactly when the bouquet needs to look its best.
- Can I order a bridal bouquet?
Bridal bouquets and flower decorations are an important element of any wedding. As such, all bridal orders require a personal consultation with your florist beforehand, which is why you cannot order bridal bouquets via the online shop. However, feel free to brose to your heart’s content to get inspired and to find a Fleurop florist in your area.
- Can I have a gift delivered with my bouquet?
You can add any product from our gift shop to any bouquet. We offer a range of teddy bears, Merci chocolate boxes, vases and various kinds of wine.