Visiting our website and digital data.
With every visit to our website we automatically process your IP Adress but not your e-mail address. We collect the following data during your visit to our website:
- Domain name but not your e-mail address.
- Your e-mail address when you post messages on our website.
- Your email address when you’re communicating with us.
- The domain names of other websites you consulted to reach our website.
- All the pages you open on our website.
- All information you voluntarily and explicitly consent for (for example: research information or site registration)
- Your order data.
We can’t process your order without your name, e-mail address, phone number, invoice address and payment details. Also we need a recipients address, phone number (for international delivery) and the name of the recipient to able to properly send the bouquet. To summarize, for a bouget order we process the following personal information:
- Name, address, city of residence, phone number and e-mail address of the applicant.
- Payment information of the order.
- The name, address, city of residence and (only for international delivery) phone number of the recipient.
- Login data (if you wish to make an account on our website).
- IP Address.
Right of access, rectification and erasure.
We comply with the GDPR laws and offer you the service to see what type of data we process of you. For rectification and erasure compliance we always have to comply with the Dutch retention laws first, after the retention laws have been met we will always comply with your wishes for rectification and erasure.
Fleurop has a 7 year legal retention period on your order data for the Dutch tax agency. This data is always completely wiped clean of any unnecessary data, only the mandatory data that is needed to comply with the retention laws are kept as long as needed.
We use payment processing companies and use a few different types of software where your data is processed. Only the following companies can see or process your data on our behalf:
- The payment processer of choice (Afterpay, Adyen for iDEAL and Creditcard payments and Paypal.
- Our CRM and Financial Software.
- The Florist that will be sending out your bouquet.
Fleurop doesn’t process your data outside of the Netherlands except for international delivery where the information is handed over to the florist that will be processing your order.
There are data processing agreements in place with the third party companies to ensure compliancy and safe data processing. This goes for both national and international payments.
- Register your preferences.
- To monitor your previous visit of our site.
- To offer better services at your next visit to our site.
If we receive any critical information or handle such information, like financial information, then we will always use a fully secured server to process your data. We have technical and organizational security measures in place to deal with the loss of data, the unrightful processing of your data or to keep the data safe that we receive on the website.
Contact Information Data Protection Officer
Via e-mail: [email protected]
Via telephone: 0900 15 01
By letter: att. Data Protection Officer, De Schutterij 1, 3905 PJ Veenendaal
If you would like to stop receiving e-mails or have Fleurop contact you via telephone, just contact us. If you wish to stop receiving commercial physical brochures or commercial phone calls, let us know on the address mentioned above.
Consumer Information disclaimer
Our company could process data for other purposes than stated on our privacy statement. We will always contact you if this is the case before any form of processing is being done to ensure your consent is given or that we exclude you from said data processing.
Disclaimer If you have any questions regarding our privacy statement or feel that our site and privacy statement are not in agreement, let us know on the address above. In case of irregularities you can always contact the Privacy Authority, we will always comply to guarantee your privacy.